Friday, February 25, 2005

I didn't mean to but...

I have been following a blog by Tim Zim from the UK who bought a boat, a huge ocean-going fishing boat, that he has been refitting to eventually take to sea. Being land locked in the middle of the frozen corn fields as I am, he has tappped into one of my fantasys that I can now live vicariously through Tim. See his Blog at I didn't mean to but....

Another Blog that I have followed is one by a young man who is working for an Austriaian charity called KOTO that is located in Hanoi, Viet Nam. They are working with street kids to teach them in service jobs like cooking so that they can get off the streets and be employed. I am again fascinated by the pictures he sends and his experiences.
See his Blog at ourmaninhanoi.

I really enjoy blogs such as these that talk about what people are doing with their lives, what they build, create and share. Sure wish I had a life other would like to hear about-well one I could talk about.

1 Comments:

Blogger Saije said...

you might want to check out the following blog, I found it while blurfing...

http://zigzagger.blogspot.com/

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home